Elgin Automobile Accident Injury Attorneys
Automobile accidents are a constant concern for drivers in Illinois. While often just an inconvenience and hassle, automobile accidents can be far more devastating, resulting in injury or even death.
Car crashes and vehicle accidents often result from some level of negligence, often due to an intoxicated or distracted driver. However, many factors can contribute to an automobile collision. Parties beyond the other driver may be at fault when the true cause of the crash is identified. Faulty mechanics or poor road conditions can sometimes play a role, meaning the at-fault party may actually be a corporation or government entity, rather than an individual.
Regardless of who is at fault for your accident and subsequent injuries, we aggressively fight for you. We strive to secure your rightful compensation, allowing you to cover medical bills, any lost wages, and compensation for your pain and suffering.
The attorneys at Gardi & Haught have decades of experience handling the full range of personal injury and workers’ compensation matters. Our team focuses on attorney access – your initial consultation will be with the attorney that will be handling your case from start to finish.
You will not be dealing primarily with a paralegal or secretary – we believe that you hire an attorney because you want to be able to get answers from an attorney. Our team prepares every detail of your claim so that you only have to focus on the one thing that you have control over…..your physical recovery.
Call the Personal Injury Attorneys of Chicago Personal Injury Attorneys at (312) 634-6866 for a Free Consultation with an Auto Accident Attorney!
Don’t Trust Insurance Companies for Fair Payouts
It is a common misconception that insurance companies are here to help people, while this isn’t strictly the case. Insurance companies are profit-driven businesses, and they don’t make money by willingly providing fair payouts for insurance claims.
It is common practice for many insurance companies to offer the lowest possible payout in response to the initial request, or to deny the application altogether.
This treatment isn’t right or fair. That is why we stand up for you against the insurance company bullies, providing competent, motivated legal support that goes the extra mile to win for you. Our goal is to settle your claim faster and more effectively, with the maximum payout possible.
At Chicago Personal Injury Attorneys, you don’t pay until we win.
The top-rated Elgin car accident lawyers at Chicago Personal Injury Attorneys make sure that the insurance companies are held responsible for upholding their commitments to you, namely providing the compensation you need and the respect you deserve.
The Pitfalls of Self-Representation
You deserve both fair & rightful compensation and the time and ability to heal in peace.
If you are suffering with automobile accident injuries such as:
- Back Pain
- Whiplash & Neck Pain
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Any other emotional, mental, or physical pain or hardship
We can help! Chicago Personal Injury Attorneys is ready to actively represent you in your fight to obtain fair compensation. We eliminate the stress, complications, and worry that comes with managing the legal process yourself, while diligently fighting on your behalf.
Fighting for fair compensation isn’t easy. It requires careful analysis, understanding, and researching all of the details of your accident, and forming those facts into a compelling, structured argument. Not only are you not trained for this complicated process, you simply don’t have the time and energy to handle the stress while also dealing with your injury.
Self-representation can actually cost more time or money than working with a car accident attorney, mainly due to inexperience. Insurance companies and corporations all have teams of attorneys working hard to protect them. Without the same support and guidance, you are giving them the upper hand. We take it back.
Whether you need assistance at the negotiation table or in the courtroom, our Elgin, IL auto accident attorneys utilize their vast legal resources and experience to aggressively and effectively negotiate or litigate for you.
Aggressive, Dedicated Accident Attorneys
Our Elgin motor vehicle injury lawyers are ready to assist you with your personal injury legal matters. Providing comprehensive legal counsel, we examine every detail of your motor vehicle accident injury case to determine who should be held responsible, whether an individual, business, or even government body, as defined by Illinois law.
In order to be an accident, there must be some level of negligence that caused the issue. If your injuries were caused by a motor vehicle accident that was not your fault, then we can help you get justice.
Accidents resulting from negligence include:
- Reckless Driving Accidents- Reckless driving is a leading cause of motor vehicle accidents. Speeding, aggressive driving, carelessness, and general failure to obey the laws of the road can have devastating impacts. We help you get the fair compensation you deserve by filing injury claims against the at-fault driver and any other parties, such as their insurance company, or possibly their employer if the accident occurred on company time.
- Drunk Driving Accidents- Impairment from alcohol or drugs causes decreased reaction times, leading to reduced vehicular control and an increase in the risk of an accident. Aggressive driving, crossing center lines, and even falling asleep at the wheel can change lives very quickly. We thoroughly review the chain of events, analyze police reports, and request testing if not yet done to determine breath or blood intoxication levels of the driver. These findings could result in a lawsuit against the driver, and/or an establishment that may be guilty of over-serving the driver.
- Distracted Driving Accidents- Distracted drivers are one of the most rapidly increasing threats on the roadways today. Texting or talking on cell phones while driving can lead to distraction, and a moment with your eyes off the road is all it takes for an accident to occur. We know how to tell if a driver may have been distracted when they caused the accident. We scour the evidence available to us, eyewitness testimony, social media activity, call logs, and police reports to determine if distraction was the cause of your accident injury.
- Automotive Defects- Defective airbags, faulty brakes, poorly-constructed tires, and flawed ignition switches have recently made the news as defective components that put drivers and pedestrians at risk. Dozens of automotive parts are recalled every year due to potential safety risks. We review the details of your accident to determine if faulty mechanics played a role. If so, we will fight to hold the manufacturer responsible for compensation.
- Poor Road Conditions- Poor road conditions can be a silent villain in automobile accidents. Slippery hills, unfilled potholes, and uneven grades can all cause a driver to lose control of their automobile, resulting in accident and injury. If we determine that hazardous conditions contributed to your accident, we will pursue legal action against the government entity or organization who was responsible for road maintenance.
At Chicago Personal Injury Attorneys, we aggressively represent you against any individual or entity that may have caused you harm. Whether the victim of a hit and run to a failure to yield accident, bicycle accident, uninsured motorist accident, and more, we provide the Elgin personal injury law resources and support you need for a favorable resolution.
Our Automobile Injury Claims Process
Suffering an injury during an accident can be very shocking and confusing. Most people don’t expect to become a victim of a personal injury accident, however, no one is immune to the negligence of others. Everything can happen very quickly, making it hard for you to know what exactly you should be doing to handle the situation properly.
The super lawyers at Chicago Personal Injury Attorneys have handled thousands of personal injury cases, such as car accident, wrongful death, medical malpractice, motor vehicle injury, and more. We provide dedicated support to our clients, aggressively fighting for the compensation they need to cover their medical bills, replace their lost property, support their family, and support their emotional, physical, and financial recovery.
As experienced Elgin personal injury lawyers, Chicago Personal Injury Attorneys has a defined, proven process for successfully handling vehicle accident injury claims:
Seek Qualified Medical Treatment
You and your passengers should seek immediate medical attention following any automobile collision. Adrenaline will be elevated following the accident, making it challenging to determine the extent of injuries without professional assessment. Fully describe all aches, pains, complaints, or other symptoms you may be experiencing, even if they may seem minor or unrelated. If you feel further testing or exams are necessary, ask for them. Getting accurate medical records as quickly as possible is imperative to building your personal injury case down the road.
Hire A Skilled Attorney
The compassionate, experienced personal injury attorneys at Chicago Personal Injury Attorneys provide Free Consultations and Free Case Reviews to those seeking legal representation and assistance for their personal injury case. Our aggressive attorneys pursue all possible compensation possible for the cumulative loss, not just the medical care itself. Lost wages, change in life quality, emotional pain, and more may be considered part of your total loss, requiring compensation from the at-fault party. Legal support from a reputable Elgin accident injury law office gives you the best chance of obtaining a favorable result in your case.
Struggling with personal injury or loss resulting from the negligence of someone else is frustrating and stressful. At Chicago Personal Injury Attorneys, we help take care of your financial recovery through effective legal representation so you can maintain focus on your physical, mental, and emotional healing. We are dedicated to supporting and protecting you.
Let’s Talk Now- Free Consultation
When you are facing an injury resulting from an automobile accident, you need a dedicated, experienced attorney that understands the intricate complexities of personal injury law. When you need “the best automobile accident injury attorney near me,” look no further.
Chicago Personal Injury Attorneys is your Elgin personal injury law firm. We are ready to aggressively fight the insurance companies, corporations, government entities, or individuals responsible for your injury to obtain the compensation you deserve. You can’t afford to wait.
Call Chicago Personal Injury Attorneys today at (312) 634-6866 your Free Consultation with an Automobile Accident Injury Attorney!