Chicago Motor Vehicle Injury Attorneys
Regain your life after an accident related injury with aggressive legal counsel by Chicago Personal Injury Attorneys! We diligently fight the insurance companies to get your rightful compensation.
If you have suffered an injury or a loved one has been lost in a motor vehicle accident due to the negligence of someone else, stop struggling. Rightful, fair compensation is within your grasp. Our talented motor vehicle injury attorneys help you get fair compensation for expenses related to your medical treatment and resulting lost wages, as well as pain and suffering.
If you are suffering with an injury as a result of a distracted driving accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, car accident, or other automobile accident that has required medical treatment, or resulted in the death of a loved one, you can’t afford to continue without an experienced car accident injury attorney on your side.
You can’t trust the insurance companies to give a fair payout. They are first and foremost, businesses, with the goal of making as much money as possible.
At Chicago Personal Injury Attorneys, you don’t pay unless we win.
The auto accident attorneys at Chicago Personal Injury Attorneys provide aggressive legal representation against those who have contributed to your injury, including insurance companies, individuals, and corporations. We are dedicated to ensuring you get maximum payout for your Chicago personal injury or automobile accident injury claims.
Call the Personal Injury Attorneys of Chicago Personal Injury Attorneys at (312) 634-6866 for a Free Consultation!
The Voice of the Victim
You deserve both rightful compensation and the ability and time to heal in peace.
It is imperative that you and all passengers immediately seek medical care after any accident! There are many common injuries that result from a motor vehicle accident, and you may not fully realize the total extent of your injuries at first. A qualified medical professional can make sure that your injuries are completely documented for use during your personal injury case.
Are you suffering with injuries such as:
- Back Pain
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- or experiencing other physical, emotional, or mental hardship related to your motor vehicle accident?
Chicago Personal Injury Attorneys ensures your voice is heard and your rights are upheld. We free you from the overwhelming stress, strain, and worry of the legal process by diligently fighting on your behalf.
Managing the details of an automobile accident crime scene is complicated, requiring time, resources, and energy that accident injury victims can’t spare. Our experts are talented at analyzing and understanding important details, noting differences in testimonies, researching past cases, verifying facts and timelines, and eventually presenting that information in a well-structured, defined argument.
Be wary of self-representation. It doesn’t save you time or money. It only leaves you ill-prepared for the ensuing struggle, giving the at-fault party the upper hand. We provide dedicated, individual attention to every single personal injury client we represent. Our skilled negotiators often are able to reach an agreeable resolution through mediation or settlement, allowing you to avoid the stress of the courtroom. However, our trial lawyers aren’t afraid to utilize their legal experience to aggressively litigate on your behalf if the fight for your rightful compensation.
Aggressive, Dedicated Accident Attorneys
Our Chicago motor vehicle injury lawyers are ready to assist you with your personal injury legal matters. Providing comprehensive legal counsel, we examine every detail of your motor vehicle accident injury case to determine who should be held responsible, whether an individual, business, or even government body, as defined by Illinois law.
In order to be an accident, there must be some level of negligence that caused the issue. If your injuries were caused by a motor vehicle accident that was not your fault, then we can help you get justice.
Accidents resulting from negligence include:
- Reckless Driving Accidents- Reckless driving is a leading cause of motor vehicle accidents. Speeding, aggressive driving, carelessness, and general failure to obey the laws of the road can have devastating impacts. We help you get the fair compensation you deserve by filing injury claims against the at-fault driver and any other parties, such as their insurance company, or possibly their employer if the accident occurred on company time.
- Drunk Driving Accidents- Impairment from alcohol or drugs causes decreased reaction times, leading to reduced vehicular control and an increase in the risk of an accident. Aggressive driving, crossing center lines, and even falling asleep at the wheel can change lives very quickly. We thoroughly review the chain of events, analyze police reports, and request testing if not yet done to determine breath or blood intoxication levels of the driver. These findings could result in a lawsuit against the driver, and/or an establishment that may be guilty of over-serving the driver.
- Distracted Driving Accidents- Distracted drivers are one of the most rapidly increasing threats on the roadways today. Texting or talking on cell phones while driving can lead to distraction, and a moment with your eyes off the road is all it takes for an accident to occur. We know how to tell if a driver may have been distracted when they caused the accident. We scour the evidence available to us, eyewitness testimony, social media activity, call logs, and police reports to determine if distraction was the cause of your accident injury.
- Automotive Defects- Defective airbags, faulty brakes, poorly-constructed tires, and flawed ignition switches have recently made the news as defective components that put drivers and pedestrians at risk. Dozens of automotive parts are recalled every year due to potential safety risks. We review the details of your accident to determine if faulty mechanics played a role. If so, we will fight to hold the manufacturer responsible for compensation.
- Poor Road Conditions- Poor road conditions can be a silent villain in automobile accidents. Slippery hills, unfilled potholes, and uneven grades can all cause a driver to lose control of their automobile, resulting in accident and injury. If we determine that hazardous conditions contributed to your accident, we will pursue legal action against the government entity or organization who was responsible for road maintenance.
At Chicago Personal Injury Attorneys, we aggressively represent you against any individual or entity that may have caused you harm. Whether the victim of a hit and run to a failure to yield accident, bicycle accident, uninsured motorist accident, and more, we provide the Chicago personal injury law resources and support you need for a favorable resolution.
Let’s Talk Now- Free Consultation
If you are struggling with injury after an accident, trying to get the compensation you need to pay your medical bills and take care of your family, help is here. You need a dedicated, experienced Chicago personal injury attorney who understands motor vehicle accident injury law. If you are tired of suffering alone and are hoping to find the “best personal injury attorney near me,” look no further.
Chicago Personal Injury Attorneys is your Chicago motor vehicle accident law firm, ready to fight for the fair compensation you deserve. You can’t afford to wait.
Call Chicago Personal Injury Attorneys today at (312) 634-6866 your Free Consultation with a Motor Vehicle Accident Injury Attorney!