Elgin Car Accident Injury Attorneys
Car accidents, unfortunately, happen all of the time. Most of us have been in a fender bender or two in our driving histories. While most car accidents are minor, they can also be devastating. Car accident injuries range from whiplash and back pain to traumatic brain injury, and may even result in fatality. When you or a loved one is injured due to a car accident that was not your fault, it is critical that you reach out to a qualified Elgin car accident injury lawyer to get you the compensation you rightfully deserve!
If you are finding it challenging to get your rightful, fair compensation, or are simply too emotionally and physically drained to take this on alone, we are here for you.
The auto accident attorneys at Gardi & Haught, Attorneys At Law deliver dedicated legal support and experienced representation, both at the negotiation table and the courtroom. Whether the at-fault party is an insurance company, corporation, government entity, or individual, we aren’t afraid to fight for justice for you in your personal injury and car accident injury claims.
Call the Indiana Car Accident Attorneys of Gardi & Haught, Attorneys At Law at (312) 634-6866 for a Free Consultation!
Insurance Companies Are For-Profit
It is a common misconception that insurance companies are here to help people, while this isn’t strictly the case. Insurance companies are profit-driven businesses, and they don’t make money by willingly providing fair payouts for insurance claims.
It is common practice for many insurance companies to offer the lowest possible payout in response to the initial request, or to deny the application altogether.
This treatment isn’t right or fair. That is why we stand up for you against the insurance company bullies, providing competent, motivated legal support that goes the extra mile to win for you. Our goal is to settle your claim faster and more effectively, with the maximum payout possible.
At Gardi & Haught, Attorneys At Law, you don’t pay until we win.
The top-rated Elgin, IL car accident lawyers at Gardi & Haught, Attorneys At Law make sure that the insurance companies are held responsible for upholding their commitments to you, namely providing the compensation you need and the respect you deserve.
The High Cost of Self-Representation
You deserve both fair & rightful compensation,as well as the time and ability to heal in peace.
If you are suffering with automobile accident injuries such as:
- Back Pain
- Whiplash & Neck Pain
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Any other emotional, mental, or physical pain or hardship
We can help! Gardi & Haught, Attorneys At Law is ready to actively represent you in your fight to obtain fair compensation. We eliminate the stress, complications, and worry that comes with managing the legal process yourself, while diligently fighting on your behalf.
Fighting for fair compensation isn’t easy. It requires careful analysis, understanding, and researching all of the details of your accident, and forming those facts into a compelling, structured argument. Not only are you not trained for this complicated process, you simply don’t have the time and energy to handle the stress while also dealing with your injury.
Self-representation can actually cost more time or money than working with a car accident attorney, mainly due to inexperience. Insurance companies and corporations all have teams of attorneys working hard to protect them. Without the same support and guidance, you are giving them the upper hand. We take it back.
Whether you need assistance at the negotiation table or in the courtroom, our Elgin auto accident attorneys utilize their vast legal resources and experience to aggressively and effectively negotiate or litigate for you.
Aggressive Car Accident Injury Attorneys
Our Illinois motor vehicle injury lawyers are ready to assist you with your personal injury legal matters. Providing comprehensive legal counsel, we examine every detail of your motor vehicle accident injury case to determine who should be held responsible, whether an individual, business, or even government body, as defined by Illinois law.
In order to be an accident, there must be some level of negligence that caused the issue. If your injuries were caused by a motor vehicle accident that was not your fault, then we can help you get justice.
Accidents resulting from negligence include:
- Reckless Driving Accidents- Reckless driving is a leading cause of motor vehicle accidents. Speeding, aggressive driving, carelessness, and general failure to obey the laws of the road can have devastating impacts. We help you get the fair compensation you deserve by filing injury claims against the at-fault driver and any other parties, such as their insurance company, or possibly their employer if the accident occurred on company time.
- Drunk Driving Accidents- Impairment from alcohol or drugs causes decreased reaction times, leading to reduced vehicular control and an increase in the risk of an accident. Aggressive driving, crossing center lines, and even falling asleep at the wheel can change lives very quickly. We thoroughly review the chain of events, analyze police reports, and request testing if not yet done to determine breath or blood intoxication levels of the driver. These findings could result in a lawsuit against the driver, and/or an establishment that may be guilty of over-serving the driver.
- Distracted Driving Accidents- Distracted drivers are one of the most rapidly increasing threats on the roadways today. Texting or talking on cell phones while driving can lead to distraction, and a moment with your eyes off the road is all it takes for an accident to occur. We know how to tell if a driver may have been distracted when they caused the accident. We scour the evidence available to us, eyewitness testimony, social media activity, call logs, and police reports to determine if distraction was the cause of your accident injury.
- Automotive Defects- Defective airbags, faulty brakes, poorly-constructed tires, and flawed ignition switches have recently made the news as defective components that put drivers and pedestrians at risk. Dozens of automotive parts are recalled every year due to potential safety risks. We review the details of your accident to determine if faulty mechanics played a role. If so, we will fight to hold the manufacturer responsible for compensation.
- Poor Road Conditions- Poor road conditions can be a silent villain in automobile accidents. Slippery hills, unfilled potholes, and uneven grades can all cause a driver to lose control of their automobile, resulting in accident and injury. If we determine that hazardous conditions contributed to your accident, we will pursue legal action against the government entity or organization who was responsible for road maintenance.
At Gardi & Haught, Attorneys At Law, we aggressively represent you against any individual or entity that may have caused you harm. Whether the victim of a hit and run to a failure to yield accident, bicycle accident, motorcycle accident, uninsured motorist accident, and more, we provide the Elgin personal injury law resources and support you need for a favorable resolution.
Let’s Talk Now- Free Consultation
When you are facing an injury resulting from an automobile accident, you need a dedicated, experienced attorney that understands the intricate complexities of personal injury law. When you need “the best car accident injury attorney near me,” look no further.
Gardi & Haught, Attorneys At Law is your Elgin personal injury law firm. We are ready to aggressively fight the insurance companies, corporations, government entities, or individuals responsible for your injury to obtain the compensation you deserve. You can’t afford to wait.
Call Gardi & Haught, Attorneys At Law today at (312) 634-6866 your Free Consultation with a Car Accident Injury Attorney!